Saturday, September 27, 2014

And to think, I almost didn't go to #WomensMeeting tonight. I've been sick the last couple days and feeling down on myself. I love IG like nobodies biznass. My love of photography packaged up in tiny squares and delivered right to my phone. Little glimpses of real life. Inspiring and interesting. Its basically my favorite thing. But the last couple days I found myself comparing my life to those pretty little squares and wishing my life looked different. And wouldn't you know it, I heard the exact words I needed to hear tonight. I sat next to "the sisters" and was showered in love. Just what my soul needed. I know God knows us each individually. He is mindful of our needs and desires. He hears and answers our prayers #feelingthankful #ipraywhen #churchselfie 😬 by auburnsoul



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1vicF16

No comments:

Post a Comment